Our commitment to Sustainability
Sustainability is a core value of LVM Track, and our technology helps our customers, the community, and team members improve their environmental impact as we walk together towards the same goal – zero emissions, reduced pollutants, and increased energy efficiencies.
Sustainability at LVM Track
Battery Electric, Plug in Hybrid and Hybrid Vehicles
40% of LVM Track’s fleet now consists of a mixture of BEV, PHEV, and HEV vehicles resulting in a reduction in GHG production by 25%.
LVM Track has reduced its paper consumption by 75%. How?
- A new paperless and secure contract agreement signing and delivery
- Accounting system upgrades to deliver digital invoices to clients
- PDF and digital document editors to virtually eliminate the need to print anything
Reduced Energy consumption by 35%
- All light fixtures have been upgraded to LED
- Smart Thermostats with learning functions and remote management
- Energy-efficient office equipment like Monitors, laptops, desktops, etc
LVM Track has reduced their garbage waste by over 50% just by implementing a team member-run recycling program.
- Expand on all current sustainability initiatives to continue to reduce our carbon footprint
- Achieve 100% paperless as an organization
- Bring our Fleet to 90% BEV or PHEV by 2023
- Introduce an electronics recycling program for internal E-Waste, including solutions for LVM Track clients
Our Clients & the LVM Track Sustainability Advantages
comply with emissions regulations.
Our fuel management solution results in a fleetwide average savings of 15% or more on fuel costs and an increase of 30% or more on overall fleet efficiency. Based on our average customer savings, LVM Track Fuel Control pays for itself within 1-2 months.
A leading provider of solutions in the AVL/GPS tracking industry.
Save your time and money, and ultimately increase profitability to directly impact your bottom line with LVM Track!