Fleet Maintenance & Fuel Management
Automate your regularly scheduled maintenance work
Don’t miss another oil change. LVM Track allows you to automate your regularly scheduled maintenance work by tracking vehicle operation in real time by sending notifications to your team for a truly preventative and proactive approach.
List of Units
Access to data on mileage, engine hours, services, and advanced information on each unit.
Automated service creation by time, mileage, and engine hours for the specified units.
Analysis of the performed services by fleets, units, and intervals.
Maintenance + Benefits
- All data in a single application
- Use Fleetrun instead of paper logs and multi-page Excel documents to plan and monitor maintenance services.
- Maintenance management
- Register repairs for every vehicle: maintenance work to fulfill, parts to replace, total costs, and the time when the vehicle returns from the service station.
- Maintenance scheduling
- Set up service reminders and specify their frequency manually, or set up automatic maintenance notifications based on mileage intervals, engine hours, or time periods.
- Cost reports
- Keep all your repair orders and spare parts expenses in one app. Fleetrun will calculate the maintenance costs of each vehicle individually and the whole fleet in general.
- Process digitalization
- Save your employees’ time and let Fleetrun automatically create services and send notifications about their status.
Optimizing fuel expenditure and saving you money
Companies of all sizes face fuel management issues. And with good reason: fuel costs are one of the largest components of total fleet expenses. Fuel Control with LVM Track is the complete solution for optimizing fuel expenditure and ultimately saving you money.
How it works
Fuel management works with data collected from OBDII and JBUS sensors, as well as after-market fuel level sensors which can be installed in the fuel tank of any vehicle or asset. Data is recorded and transmitted to LVM Track to detect fuel thefts or unreasonably large fuel burn incidents.
This results in a fleetwide average savings of 15% or more on fuel costs and an increase of 30% or more on overall fleet efficiency. Based on our average customer savings, LVM Track Fuel Control pays for itself within 1-2 months.
Fuel Management Benefits
- View real-time fuel data
- Generate reports with precise date, time, location and map markers,
- Initial and final fuel levels
- Fuel fillings & thefts
- Real-time notifications
- Dashboard with KPI monitoring
- Decrease fuel thefts by 90%